I was wondering if anyone has a 2008 Ford Edge with memory power mirrors, and if the drivers side exterior mirror auto dims like the interior mirror. According to the the workshop manual and wiring diagram manual if the Edge has memory mirrors it should have this feature. The workshop manual says "if equiped with a LH exterior auto-dimming mirror, and the auto-dimming feature is activated". I would like to know how to activate this feature since our mirror does not auto-dim. The wiring diagram manual shows what wires go from the interior auto dimming mirror to the LH exterior mirror, and I checked our edge and it has these wires. I included pictures of the wiring diagram. The bottom of the exterior mirror shows a BN wire and a BU-GY wire that goes from the exteior mirror to the interior auto-dimming mirror. I emailed ford but haven't received a reply.

I was wondering if anyone has a 2008 Ford Edge with memory power mirrors, and if the drivers side exterior mirror auto dims like the interior mirror. According to the the workshop manual and wiring diagram manual if the Edge has memory mirrors it should have this feature. The workshop manual says "if equiped with a LH exterior auto-dimming mirror, and the auto-dimming feature is activated". I would like to know how to activate this feature since our mirror does not auto-dim. The wiring diagram manual shows what wires go from the interior auto dimming mirror to the LH exterior mirror, and I checked our edge and it has these wires. I included pictures of the wiring diagram. The bottom of the exterior mirror shows a BN wire and a BU-GY wire that goes from the exteior mirror to the interior auto-dimming mirror. I emailed ford but haven't received a reply.

Hi er65nsunny. :D It seems you accidentally double posted your question, so see the other post where some of us have already replied.

You might want to edit this one closed so that you do not have to shuttle back and forth between two posts.

Good luck. :beerchug: