Hello

jerrym

Hello

This is my first post. I ordered a new Edge January 16th and received a phone call last evening from the dealer saying it was in. I am to pick it up at 10:00 AM tomorrow. This is to be my wife's car. She had a 2000, Explorer Eddie Bauer and I had a 2002 Explorer Sport Trac. Her Explorer only had 39,000 miles on it and was like new so I kept it and traded my Sport Trac for her the new Edge. I sure hope she likes it because I had a hard time talking her out of another Explorer. She has had three Explorers and really likes them. Her new Edge is a SEL Plus, Redfire in color with Camel Leather and the 18" Chrome wheels. I am sure she will like it.

Jerry :happy feet:

Hello

This is my first post. I ordered a new Edge January 16th and received a phone call last evening from the dealer saying it was in. I am to pick it up at 10:00 AM tomorrow. This is to be my wife's car. She had a 2000, Explorer Eddie Bauer and I had a 2002 Explorer Sport Trac. Her Explorer only had 39,000 miles on it and was like new so I kept it and traded my Sport Trac for her the new Edge. I sure hope she likes it because I had a hard time talking her out of another Explorer. She has had three Explorers and really likes them. Her new Edge is a SEL Plus, Redfire in color with Camel Leather and the 18" Chrome wheels. I am sure she will like it.

Jerry :happy feet:

Congrats Jerry!

I ordered my SEL+ AWD on Januray 22nd and I'm still waiting.

How the heck did you get your vehicle so fast from the factory?

Good luck and enjoy it.

When I ordered mind they said it would be 6 to 8 weeks but it came in sooner. It is a SEL Plus, AWD, Red, w/ Prem. Pkg., Camel leather, chrome wheels & reverse sensing system. The dealer that I ordered mind from is the largest F Series dealer in the United States. They get a lot of vehicles so it may help some.

Jerry

They had a car like that at the Ford dealer I'm buying ours from (it's a beautiful car; the Redfire is the best color in my opinion). We did not want another red car but that was the best color available. We already have a red Supercrew with camel interior, so my wife wanted a different color interior at least (one camel is enough). We thought the Med Stone was a nice Grey Taupe color, blacks just to warm for Texas. I believe they are getting out the fully loaded ones faster than the special order types. We found some fully loaded ones, but could not find one exactly the way we wanted it.

They had a car like that at the Ford dealer I'm buying ours from (it's a beautiful car; the Redfire is the best color in my opinion). We did not want another red car but that was the best color available. We already have a red Supercrew with camel interior, so my wife wanted a different color interior at least (one camel is enough). We thought the Med Stone was a nice Grey Taupe color, blacks just to warm for Texas. I believe they are getting out the fully loaded ones faster than the special order types. We found some fully loaded ones, but could not find one exactly the way we wanted it.

I ordered my SEL Plus on January 9th. The dealer called today to let me know it has arrived. It took 6 weeks and 1 day. I'll be pickng mine up tomorrow after work. I also got the Redfire (I agree, its the best color) and went with the charcoal interior, Vista Roof, 18" wheels autophile sound system.