FSM

Splitpi

Anyone know if one is available online?

Hi Splitpi (love the screen name!). :D If you mean to download or use for free, I do not know of any reliable websites hosting that service.

If you Google "Ford Edge Shop Manuals" and scroll through the offerings, you will find some sites that offer very inexpensive prices to download the Manual (I found one for $4.99). You can give that a try. I will not list the names of any of the sites, as I have not tried them. Also, since I do not know how reliable or safe they may be, I am not endorsing any particular site.

Going the more traditional route, the Shop Manuals are also available for purchase online at various legitimate seller sites. A quick Google found 3 sellers offering the Edge/MKX Shop Manual on Ebay. There are also the regular sellers like Haynes (haynes.com) who offer shop manuals for all types of vehicles as a business.

Good luck. :beerchug:

Edited by bbf2530

Hi Splitpi (love the screen name!). :D If you mean to download or use for free, I do not know of any reliable websites hosting that service.

If you Google "Ford Edge Shop Manuals" and scroll through the offerings, you will find some sites that offer very inexpensive prices to download the Manual (I found one for $4.99). You can give that a try. I will not list the names of any of the sites, as I have not tried them. Also, since I do not know how reliable or safe they may be, I am not endorsing any particular site.

Going the more traditional route, the Shop Manuals are also available for purchase online at various legitimate seller sites. A quick Google found 3 sellers offering the Edge/MKX Shop Manual on Ebay. There are also the regular sellers like Haynes (haynes.com) who offer shop manuals for all types of vehicles as a business.

Good luck. :beerchug:

If you go to this motorcraft service website Motorcraft Service

You can order a service manual, or subscribe to one to get information.

Bill

If you go to this motorcraft service website Motorcraft Service

You can order a service manual, or subscribe to one to get information.

Bill

Hi Splitpi. :D As Bill correctly stated, you can obtain the Shop Manuals from the Motorcraft, Ford Fleet, and Ford Genuine Service websites.

Unfortunately, you will usually pay a premium price when purchasing from Ford on those sites.

You will often be able to purchase the Shop Manuals for less from other vendors.

Whichever way you decide to go, good luck. :beerchug:

Edited by bbf2530