Fuel mileage towing - your experience?

We have a 2020 Edge ST and have sold our pickup and commuter travel trailer that we used for the last two and a half years for the annual migration to Arizona in the fall and back to Washington for the summer. This winter we bought a Can Am Spyder RT-L three wheel motor cycle. I am thinking about buying an aluminum 6'x 12' footer utility trailer to be able to take the Spyder back and forth behind the Edge. The trike requires 10' length of floor space and I would put a diamond plate storage box ahead of the trike in the front of the trailer and one of the angle sided boxes on the tongue A frame for addition storage. So we would spread the load of things that might other wise be in the SUV for the migration between the SUV and trailer. So trike 1000 lbs + Trailer with boxes 650 lbs and stuff in the boxes I would be around 2000 +/-, which is well within the ST's 3500 lb tow rating and  below the 30 sq ft frontal rating. My question is has anyone towed a similar load weight and frontal area wise,  and how did/does the Edge handle it, plus impact on fuel mileage? Thanks Chris

Primo_6X12_Aluminum_Utility_w_Solid_Sides_and_Bi-Fold_Gate_j3XOjo_overlay_1617250036.jpg

PXL_20201101_224106670.jpg

Edited by Snoking