Dealership Experience- Virginia Beach

jsun3701

Hello all,

I just wanted to tell everyone about my two week oil change. I brought my 2007 SEL-AWD Edge to get its 5000 mile courtsey oil change. I mentioned that the rear end sounded like a jet was taking off in side it and that the sunroof was slow. Three loaner cars and two weeks and I have my Edge back. Come to find out I needed bot sunroof motors replaced, the track replaced and both rear hub bearings replaced. My Edge only has 18,000 miles on it. As they "tore" off the sunroof they dented the roof and it had to spend a week at the body shop. The end result was a fixed vehicle so it wasnt an all bad experience.

Sounds like ONE of the reasons we quit buying GM.

The local Cadillac dealer had to replace the moon roof 3 times before he figured out that EVERY time the battery was disconnected (another long story) you have to RESET :hysterical: the moon roof.

You might want to consider a new stealer. Sounds like he's looking (making) for warranty work.

ab