New Edge

jerrym

We went yesterday and picked up my wife's new Edge. It is a SEL Plus AWD, redfire in color with camel leather interior. She got the 18 inch chrome wheels and the reverse sensing system. Of crouse the Plus has the leather heated seats and most all the other options. She did not get the sun roof. She had a sun roof in her Explorer and never did use it. It is sure a great driving vehicle. I will try to attach some pictures.

Jerry

post-382-1172160827_thumb.jpg

post-382-1172160855_thumb.jpg

We went yesterday and picked up my wife's new Edge. It is a SEL Plus AWD, redfire in color with camel leather interior. She got the 18 inch chrome wheels and the reverse sensing system. Of crouse the Plus has the leather heated seats and most all the other options. She did not get the sun roof. She had a sun roof in her Explorer and never did use it. It is sure a great driving vehicle. I will try to attach some pictures.

Jerry

Hey Jerry congratulations!

The edge looks great in Redfire. I was expecting more of a firehouse red, but that looks great.

I'm waiting on my Black SEL Plus AWD with bammer, GPS, Reverse Sensing, 18" Chrome Wheels, etc...

Can't wait for it!

Anyhow, good luck and enjoy. :rockon:

Hey Jerry congratulations!

The edge looks great in Redfire. I was expecting more of a firehouse red, but that looks great.

I'm waiting on my Black SEL Plus AWD with bammer, GPS, Reverse Sensing, 18" Chrome Wheels, etc...

Can't wait for it!

Anyhow, good luck and enjoy. :rockon:

You will really like it. They really handle great. I test drove one before ordering ours but you can not tell that much about one until you drive it some miles.

Jerry

Congratulations!

That’s one beautiful car! It looks great with the 18" chrome wheels.

How's the ride after being able to be in one longer than 15-20 min.? I've only been able to test drive one SEL and two SE's which is not much time behind the wheel.

Our Redfire SEL looks like it should be in sometime around St. Patrick’s Day if they keep on the schedule that they seem to be on with other people’s orders. :happy feet:

Congratulations!

That’s one beautiful car! It looks great with the 18" chrome wheels.

How's the ride after being able to be in one longer than 15-20 min.? I've only been able to test drive one SEL and two SE's which is not much time behind the wheel.

Our Redfire SEL looks like it should be in sometime around St. Patrick’s Day if they keep on the schedule that they seem to be on with other people’s orders. :happy feet:

I'm glad I saw your pics. I'm expecting my redfire edge with chrome wheels any day now. (I chose the black interior though) It was due in this week. I can't wait! Enjoy your new ride! Congrats!

That’s great! We ordered a Redfire SEL w/ med Stone leather interior, Premium Pkg., BAMR, 18” chrome wheels, audiophile and cargo conv. package. Redfire seems to be a popular color and I think all the interior colors look nice. We already have a Red ext. / camel int. Supercrew and did not want the same combination.

We would have loved to order the Edge in Ford’s Wedgewood Blue (or is it wedgestone blue?), but they did not make it available even though Lexus/ Toyota seem have that approximate color this year.

I know there is a poll for favorite color, but what is the count for actual vehicles bought or on order on this forum?