AFE CAI BOX and Cover Install - 2015 SPORT

DBEDGE23

I know there has been a couple of threads on the AFE box fitting the 2015 Edge. Just wanted to let everyone know that the 19-21 EDGE AFE AIR BOX fits like a glove in the 2015 Sport.  The AFE box sits right in the bottom of the OEM box.

Connects to the stock tubing with no issues. Of course the backorder was an issue but the wait was worth it. It looks perfect and definitely can feel some power increase.

I don't have a dyno at my house *LOL* so can't give you numbers but I do feel some power increase.... Let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Link to AFE - Rapid Induction Cold Air Intake System w/ Pro 5R Filter | aFe POWER

Here is a link to my pictures:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhZyi6BJtW7Vjv0wiow7yiPeWKSykQ?e=hOhOoa

Thanks!

DBEDGE23

Edited by DBEDGE23
  • Like 4

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/21/2021 at 1:03 PM, MiamiHaze said:

does it make the turbos sound louder or is the noise the same. I miss the turbo spool sound on my acura tsx.

I think it sounds the same. But I can sure feel the difference. Let me know if you have any other questions.
Also sorry for the slow response. I didn't get a notification that my thread updated.

On 11/27/2021 at 5:24 PM, Vc3qSyM said:

Do you have a link to the clear cover?

I am wanting to order this, but only see the black cover. 

Thank you. 

Interesting...I just checked and looks like they don't have it on their website. I would call to see what is up.

I know they had mentioned that material shortage caused a lot of delays so maybe they took that version down from the website until a later time.