Pedal Height / adjustment?

Hey everyone, I got a 2013 edge sport earlier this year and love it, but having serious issues getting comfortable with the pedals.

To start both pedals are too high up in my opinion, but also the brake pedal is way higher up than the throttle.

I cannot adjust the seat enough to find a way where I am not constantly tensing my leg or holding it up as it can't rest on the throttle pedal being so high up and so sensitive and then to move to the brake pedal I have to lift my leg up and back since its even higher up. It has gotten to a point where it bothers me so much I may have to just sell if I can't find a way to help fix this.

As far as I can see there is no adjustments, but I thought this would be the best place to look for help, and maybe some of you have experienced this or found a way to resolve it?

Thanks so much for any input !!

-Mark

I think the problem with 1st gen Edge's and MKX's is that the tilt and telescopic steering is >worthless<!  there is NOT enough travel, up or down, in or out! Now I understand your complaint about the pedals,  but IMO, the first thing I do in any vehicle adjusts the steering, then the seat, then the seat belts, then the pedals. The steering in these cross-overs should drop at least 2 more inches! from the current bottom. That would be a positive change from your shoulders, then back, then hips, and finally legs to the pedals......