Allow myself in introduce myself...

I have the chrome clad. I didnt get the vista, my usual Ford color is redfire but when I saw the copper I had to have it. The only Redfire was an SE and I drove that, but once my butt hit the leather in the Limited there was no going back. The only other Limiteds were white, they had the vista but next to the copper they looked pretty plain.

Whats up with the roof rails?

The owners manual says not to set anything on the vehicle roof, but there are no cross pieces. Do I have to buy the cross pieces from Ford?

I only received the carpet mats, which I removed 15 minutes after I got them. Was I also susposed to get rubber mats? I have an extra set of black mats from my 05 Mustang, I think those will fit, the camel looking ones are worthless IMO.

Awesome stereo, but I think a speaker change is coming in the future.

I have the chrome clad. I didnt get the vista, my usual Ford color is redfire but when I saw the copper I had to have it. The only Redfire was an SE and I drove that, but once my butt hit the leather in the Limited there was no going back. The only other Limiteds were white, they had the vista but next to the copper they looked pretty plain.

Whats up with the roof rails?

The owners manual says not to set anything on the vehicle roof, but there are no cross pieces. Do I have to buy the cross pieces from Ford?

I only received the carpet mats, which I removed 15 minutes after I got them. Was I also susposed to get rubber mats? I have an extra set of black mats from my 05 Mustang, I think those will fit, the camel looking ones are worthless IMO.

Awesome stereo, but I think a speaker change is coming in the future.

Enjoy your new Edge. I installed the factory cross rails and posted the install at th elink below.

http://www.fordedgeforum.com/index.php?showtopic=2827

Pretty cheap and easy to do. If you plan on carrying anything on the roof, be sure to get the stubby antena that is also in my post.

This forum is great. You will find multiple postings regarding floor mats. I am waiting on some factory rubber mats I bought off of ebay. Many people like WeatherTech or Husky. I have the Weathertech cargo mat.

Have fun.