Thule or Yakima Cargo Boxes

Anyone have any photos or experience with a roof top travel box. I am looking at the Thule Atlantis 1600. I have the oem rack with crossbars and was wondering if they would be strong enough to support the box for an extended period of time. The box itself weighs 39 lbs...and i dont really plan on putting more than a few snowboards and bags inside. But the oem racks just dont make me feel completely safe as they are on the "weaker" side compared to other racks out there.

I would pass on a box on 'factory ' rails. You may only put a few items in there, but the weight adds up fast not to mention the wind pressure. I would get legit rack before I put on a box for sure. I would put skis/snowboards on just the racks, but not a box.

That being said, big fan of Yakima stuff. Used it, own it, had it on many cars for +15 years. I have even had Space Booster, plenty of room for skis - so no problem with snowboards.