Extending Remote Start time Limit

Hello, 

I have a 2019 Ford Edge and I am looking for a way to extend the remote start time past the 30mins max. ALSO I'm looking for a way to remoter start it again and again without having to physically start the edge after remotely starting it twice. 

Where I live the temp drops pretty low. It has been around -30C for past few weeks. and I had to get a boost three times already to get the edge running. With my F150 I can fire it up from my app and run it for 40mins. I can start it as many times as I want without it telling me that I need to go and start the car manually.

Is there a way through Forscan that I can change some settings to get what I want? I want to be able to start it few times a day to make sure the battery stays good. 

This is also convenient when I leave my Edge parked at the airport for 2 weeks at a time. I can fire it up from anywhere and maintain the battery charge, I always park with a full tank of gas. 

Thanks

I would say change out the battery to a better quality than the iffy OEM. Based on the posts I have read, I will be dumping the OEM Battery and I am only at 600 miles on the ticker.

High of 19 degree F today with a wind chill in the single digits, and there was a slight effort when there shouldn’t of been in eye pretty blue green eyes. 

Edited by SC_ST