Tire truth?

u66q

I bought 4 Michelin Lattitude touring HP tires on Jul 2021 for my AWD Edge. Ive put 14000 miles on them , rotated at each oil change. My tire light came on at 29 psi so I put a shot of air in right rear tire. All was fine for 2 weeks then light on again.

Stopped at dealership where I had tires put on , and they said there was a nail in tire close to sidewall and they was going to see if a patch holds.

Here's my concern. Thet told me I may have to buy 2 new tires to replace the tire with the hole. Said tire is worn down enough that they couldn't only put 1 new one on being an AWD. I cant see 14000 miles , rotated regularly can be wore down enough to require 2 new tires.

Do this sound possible correct? I can see if tires were worn down more but not at 14000. Any opinions ? Thanks everyone.

BTW... they patched it and said i was good to go. Even put 39 psi in tire. I may relieve that back down to 35.

Edited by u66q