2018 Sport BOV Adaptor?

Drolly95

Hey everyone, I am going to be that guy and ask what I’m sure every Edge newbie has asked before me. I am looking at picking up a Boomba BOV adaptor and I’m wondering if there can be any harmful repercussions for the fun sounds. From the little bit of research, I’ve done, I understand that basically all its doing is allowing the unused charge air to vent to atmosphere instead of being recirculated. Just curious what the forum had to say about it. Thanks for any responses. 

edgesport.jpg

3 hours ago, Drolly95 said:

Hey everyone, I am going to be that guy and ask what I’m sure every Edge newbie has asked before me. I am looking at picking up a Boomba BOV adaptor and I’m wondering if there can be any harmful repercussions for the fun sounds. From the little bit of research, I’ve done, I understand that basically all its doing is allowing the unused charge air to vent to atmosphere instead of being recirculated. Just curious what the forum had to say about it. Thanks for any responses. 

edgesport.jpg

Welcome to the forum! Let your fingers do the walking!

• Like 1