Sirius Problem

search the audio section, I seem to remember this exact same thing for someone else.. and I 'think' it came down to them not putting the Sirius cable back into the head unit (or fine at the head unit be removed at the Sirius receiver unti mounted in the rear)... or something simple like that.

Yeah, everything is in the back of the headunit, all 3 harnesses. The sirius unit is behind the cargo panel with the sub and amp? Thanks

Yeah, everything is in the back of the headunit, all 3 harnesses. The sirius unit is behind the cargo panel with the sub and amp? Thanks

I cant remember exact, but IIRC is there not like 3 gray pigtails and 2 antennas for a total of 5 back there into the head unit. and maybe the Sirius is the pink head antenna tail?

and yeah, i understand that the sirius is in the rear behind a side panel.

again, someone had this issue I am nearly positive, you might find it here somewhere.

I cant remember exact, but IIRC is there not like 3 gray pigtails and 2 antennas for a total of 5 back there into the head unit. and maybe the Sirius is the pink head antenna tail?

and yeah, i understand that the sirius is in the rear behind a side panel.

again, someone had this issue I am nearly positive, you might find it here somewhere.

Nope, 3 pigtails and one FM antenna. When I get back to FL, I'll look in the back. My wife remembers the audio shop saying something about the Sirius, but was so excited to have some aftermarket sound, she can't remember what it was. Guess I can give them a call as well. Thx.