Current Offers

TyVan

Any current offers on the Ford Edge in Canada that you have heard of? 0% financing or anything?

http://www.ford.com/purchasing-options/rebates-incentives

I was lucky... I got my 08' with 0% interest in late October. The offer ended Nov, 3. Between that and my Z-Plan discount I couldn't say no.

Edited by Splitpi

• 3 weeks later...

So it is finally gonna happen. The wife and I are going to look at picking up a 2009 Ford Edge Sport this week. So my question for you guys is, how much of a mark-up on the MSRP of an Edge is there? If the base price for a Sport model (and Limited for that matter) is $38,999 how much off of that should we be looking for? Any tips or tricks would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

So it is finally gonna happen. The wife and I are going to look at picking up a 2009 Ford Edge Sport this week. So my question for you guys is, how much of a mark-up on the MSRP of an Edge is there? If the base price for a Sport model (and Limited for that matter) is $38,999 how much off of that should we be looking for? Any tips or tricks would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

The markup on these is pretty slim now. Only 2-3k usually.... depending on configuration. Much different than 10 years ago.

Go to kbb.com or edmunds.com and look up the dealer invoice price. Add $400 and you'll be very close to the actual dealer invoice that the dealer pays. There is usually a 3% holdback that the dealer gets back on top of that but that goes to cover interest and other expenses and they usually won't go below the actual dealer invoice. Anywhere from $0 - $500 over dealer invoice is a good deal, plus you get to keep any rebates on top of that. So if the MSRP was $30K and dealer invoice is $28K with a $3K rebate, expect to pay $25,000 to $25,500.