Wheel offset

wthrower

I am looking for 20'' wheels for my ride...but i am trying to discern what the offset will appear like on the car. I have seen some with an offset of 25 and some with as much as 45. Where do I need to be at in order for a 20 x 8.5 wheel and a 245/50/20 tire to look good. (ie: not sticking out or rubbing)

thanks

I am looking for 20'' wheels for my ride...but i am trying to discern what the offset will appear like on the car. I have seen some with an offset of 25 and some with as much as 45. Where do I need to be at in order for a 20 x 8.5 wheel and a 245/50/20 tire to look good. (ie: not sticking out or rubbing)

thanks

Hi wthrower. :D Use this Wheel Offset Calculator to figure your fit out: LINK: Wheel Offset Calculator

Simply plug in the wheel width and offset of your Factory stock wheels, then plug in the wheel width and offset of the wheels you are thinking of installing. The offset calculator will then show the inner clearance and outer position of the new wheels versus the old wheels.

Hope this helps.

Good luck. :beerchug:

Edited by bbf2530