2015 Sport Blend Door Actuator not working??

My wife's 2015 (Built Feb '15) Sport has only ambient air coming from the vents on the driver side, but the passenger side is correctly controlled by the temp controller as you select it.  I'm thinking the blend door actuator is likely the culprit.  Most of the videos I've found are for pre-2015 Edges.  Would really appreciate if someone has a video or link to one or even pic(s) that shows the location plus any other helpful info on swapping it out.  I suspect it's above the gas pedal, but would like to confirm before the part arrives.  The part I see seems like it might be a pain to get to.    

Edited by 15Sport2.7L
clarify which side

• 2 weeks later...

I believe that the actuator on drivers side is down near the gas pedal. But before you consider changing it, try resetting it.

I think this will work on your 2015,

• Simutaneously hold down both the climate control power button and  defrost button at the same time. Hold it for 5 seconds.

• Release the climate control power button and defrost button.

• Press the climate control power button alone, hold for a few seconds.

This should fix the actuator, but if not, try one other thing. Reach up and unplug the actuator. Leave it unplugged for a few seconds then plug it back in. (If I remember correctly, the actuator has a blue connector). 

Edited by enigma-2