LED turn signal bulbs flickering

Hey Folks,

New member here, 2018 Edge Sport.  Just switched my front turn signal bulbs to LED: LASFIT 7440 bulbs off Amazon.  They claim to be anti-hyperflash, but I disabled the bulb-out warning using Forscan anyway, as I was skeptical that they wouldn't eventually hyper-flash.  I notice that the bulbs "flicker" when the parking lights are on.  They're not flickering on and off completely, just a slight flicker that comes and goes.  

Any idea why that would happen, and if so, how to remedy it?  Thanks in advance for any help you can provide!

• Sad 1

27 minutes ago, 1004ron said:

I expect the front turn signals are the same as my 2017 Sport, the turn signals are dim with the parks on and switch between dim and bright when the turn signal is on, so the LED's aren't going to work.

Correct, they're the same (7440A), and that's exactly how they work.  Just curious, how come they don't work correctly in this situation?

The driver electronics need the supply voltage to be steady above a certain threshold and when in dim mode there's probably just not enough to hold it on, also many vehicles these days use Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) to control the brightness of a lamp, which is more like AC than DC which the LED's need.

26 minutes ago, 1004ron said:

The driver electronics need the supply voltage to be steady above a certain threshold and when in dim mode there's probably just not enough to hold it on, also many vehicles these days use Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) to control the brightness of a lamp, which is more like AC than DC which the LED's need.

Thanks for the explanation!  I assume there's nothing I can do in Forscan to make the necessary adjustments?  If not, is it possible to disable the parking light feature only, and use it as a turn signal only?