Battery connection part?

DrunkRider

I just installed some HIDs in my edge, and WOW! Amazing! But I have a problem. My friend dropped a part that tightens the cable terminal to the battery terminal. Its an angled piece of metal and without it, the cable is really loose. Im going to go to the dealership tom. to see if i can buy a new one, but the thing is...I dont know what the hell that part is called. Does anyone have any idea what that part is called?

I just installed some HIDs in my edge, and WOW! Amazing! But I have a problem. My friend dropped a part that tightens the cable terminal to the battery terminal. Its an angled piece of metal and without it, the cable is really loose. Im going to go to the dealership tom. to see if i can buy a new one, but the thing is...I dont know what the hell that part is called. Does anyone have any idea what that part is called?

HI DrunkRider. :D I am not sure exactly what that part name may be. However, all you need to do is ask the Parts Manager if the clamp connector parts for the battery cable are available separately. He will than be able to look it up in the parts database.

From your description, I have a feeling that the part you are describing may not be available for individual purchase. You may need to buy the entire cable. But the Parts Department will be able to answer that question when you go in.

Good luck. :beerchug:

Edited by bbf2530

HI DrunkRider. :D I am not sure exactly what that part name may be. However, all you need to do is ask the Parts Manager if the clamp connector parts for the battery cable are available separately. He will than be able to look it up in the parts database.

From your description, I have a feeling that the part you are describing may not be available for individual purchase. You may need to buy the entire cable. But the Parts Department will be able to answer that question when you go in.

Good luck. :beerchug:

That's what I thought, I see where it fell and I tried to fish it out for almost 3 hours...but no luck. That's the one thing about ford that I don't like, they always make unneccesary parts that are difficult to obtain if you happen to lose or break them.

Im going to do what you said later today. Thanks! :beerchug: