Hello from Abilene, Texas

Oldblue

Welcome! As a few months owner of a 2019 SEL (with additions of Group 201a with premium audio, dual message displays in cluster, heated front seats, LED Signature lighting...and Co-Pilot360 Assist+ with adaptive cruise,...and convenience package with remote start), I understand. I came from a low optioned 2017 Escape, and found a well equipped SEL to replace it.

It took some time to get used to the Adaptive Cruise. First thing I did was update SYNC 3 to 3.4 (the newer darker UI), make sure I had the door code. I still have to learn why frequently it starts up with drivers seat heat on (it was nice for about 2 weeks, but it is already 85 degrees where I live).

Know what standard features you have, what options, and read up in the owners manual, I get the PDF and do it on my computer. I also had to ask about a few things here, lots of experience and access to advanced documents by quite a few here.