Headlight Switch conversion to automatic

On my 2007 Ford Edge I wish to have my headlights come on automatically.  Only have a manual switch to turn on/off headlights.  Can this be done and if so what do I need to do?  Can't find a kit for such change.  Does this vehicle have a headlight sensor even though vehicle only has a manual switch that only turns lights on for park lights/headlights?   

You'll need to obtain 2007 Edge wiring diagrams to see the differences between the cars with auto lights and manual. There are many variations. For example, in 2009 (earliest I have) different sensors and wiring are used based on the type of air conditioning used.

As does your car have a sensor? Possibly. If you have datc (automatic heating/cooling) you may possibly have a sunlight sensor. 

The sensor is located at the top, center of the instrument panel. Near the windshield. 

I would imagine the parts alone would be prohibitive. Different switch, headlight modules (pass/dvr), sensors, possibly a different sjb, etc. Start by obtaining the 2007 wiring diagrams compare the differences.