MagnaFlow Exhaust Sound Clips

My wife is asking when she will get new exhaust on her Edge. I've heard the Gibson but not the Magnaflow.

The Gibson seems maybe a tad to loud so I want to hear the Magnaflow before i purchase a kit.

Anyone running this yet?

thanks

I, too, have been anxiously awaiting that...

WHY is this thread called "exhaust clips" when there is no clip? Opening this and seeing nothing to do with the topic, really pissed me off.

I also cannot understand how not one person has a set of mufflers with a video clip on the entire internet and this thing has been out since 2007?

You tube has a video of one with a Delta series on it as well as a stock exhaust video...just gotta dig a lil deeper.

WHY is this thread called "exhaust clips" when there is no clip? Opening this and seeing nothing to do with the topic, really pissed me off.

I also cannot understand how not one person has a set of mufflers with a video clip on the entire internet and this thing has been out since 2007?

I should have called it "looking for...."

relax, you'll live longer.

No magnaflow sound clips exist for the edge that I have found. Even magnaflow themselves dont have one, I've asked!

Edited by torino420

I feel your pain. You can find a better post here: Link to Actual Clips

• 2 weeks later...