New 08 Limited AWD

MaineCopper

Go over to the Maintenence, TSB's section on this forum and start reading the first thread titled Burning Smell. I thought I was in the clear @ 16,000 miles. Just yesterday @ the dealership 3 more Edges came in with the same PTU seal leak! It sucks!!!! It's too bad other than a small tear in my headliner when I picked the car up last March, we love the Edge. Now I'm not so sure this repair will fix the problem for good. Wait till you read some other members horror stories.

:happy feet: New here too. Went looking and found my Edge. Went back the next day snached it up. Got the vista roof and everything else except the auto lift tailgate and nav unit. My phone has the nav, I can open the back. I came to this site to find out what I was doing wrong when configuring my memory seats and mirrow. On my 2008 I was having alot of problems when it came to my wifes settings. I am 6 feet 5 inches tall and my wife is 5 feet 2 inches tall I have to fold myself in two too get into her car. This memory funtion will cure that problem. I followed each posting and the one from Tom worked great. Now when my wife presses her remote the seat raises all the way up and move all the way forward, the mirrows also ajust like they are suppose to. This is a great site. I just want to thank everyone for their input and willingness to help new owners like myself. Keep up the great work and I will post great findings I run into with my new Edge.

BigDogID :happy feet: