down a lot

I think I have seen other posts on trying to get to a dedicated server, or something better, but I rarely can check this site once or twice a day (or a hundred...) without it usually being unresponsive or out of quota. I have lost a few posts that didn't get posted because it died between composing and posting.

I want to be active, try to contribute, and use all that has already been posted to improve my ride and diagnose issues, but it just doesn't seem to be up to the task. The other boards I am on, for long ago platforms that are decades since last produced, have double/significantly more traffic and no down time, working inline images not the size of stamps.

I am not a paying member, and rarely ever will unless there is a pay off (I have been active enough to be a premium member, and moderate a sub board), and I get that these aren't free and whatever is used to pay for them like ads or cosponsors are hard to eek out staying a float. Just my first post and details I got would be worth paying a fee for if I wasn't a cheap person I guess.

I usually stay around until I am kicked off for a view that others don't enjoy, I haven't had a Crown Vic for 5 years but am still active on that board (I have a million pictures of things, a hoard of parts to give away, and nursed one to over 330,000 miles so know some tricks).

• Like 1

Probably why we don't get many spammers - they cant wait until the URL becomes responsive again.

The connection has timed out

An error occurred during a connection to www.fordedgeforum.com.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.
    If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer’s network connection.
    If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the web.

This and other errors most of today, in addition to the long wait if it eventually does respond.

Probably why we don't get many spammers - they cant wait until the URL becomes responsive again.

The connection has timed out

An error occurred during a connection to www.fordedgeforum.com.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.
    If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer’s network connection.
    If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the web.

This and other errors most of today, in addition to the long wait if it eventually does respond.

• Haha 1