Vibration

I have a 2014 SEL with 225,000 miles. I get a vibration while driving. You can feel it when you start but gets worse the faster you go. It seems really worse between 50 - 60 mph while pushing the gas. If you let off it settles down but still has a vibration just not as bad. When I turn to the right it is worse then when I turn to the left. Feels like driver side. I have replaced cv axles,struts and tires since they needed replaced anyway. Thought maybe bent wheel but rotated tires with sane result.

Edited by IM4NC

Gets worst when accelerating and bad at 60. Most common cause is worn tires, wheels out of balance or bent. If tires may get better when doing 70 or 80 mph. As you've changed cv axles, tires and struts, so those good.

Also possibly is worn wheel bearing. Lift car off wheels,  spin tires and listen at bearing area with stethoscope. (Back in the day we used a long, wood handled screwdriver. Ear to wood handle, blade on car part being listened to. Length amplifies sound so 18"-24").

While front end off ground, shake wheels top and bottom to test ball joints, side-to-side to check tie rod ends and steering links.