Magnaflow CAT sound clip 2

yep, you can hear the difference loud and clear. sounds nice - good clip. can you give more feedback on the internal sound? "not overwhelming but is definitely heard" - would you honestly say it is an issue if it was?

BTW, where you at? a prison yard :)

Good one, no they are starting to build the new phase of the condo community I am temporarily staying at until my home 3 hours away sells. I took a new job and they put me up in a condo until someone buys the thing.

Inside the car with the windows up you can hear the growl but there is no resonance or drone at any speed. You can barely hear it at idle, but when you accelerate it is just a nice deep throaty sound but not loud and annoying.

Good one, no they are starting to build the new phase of the condo community I am temporarily staying at until my home 3 hours away sells. I took a new job and they put me up in a condo until someone buys the thing.

Inside the car with the windows up you can hear the growl but there is no resonance or drone at any speed. You can barely hear it at idle, but when you accelerate it is just a nice deep throaty sound but not loud and annoying.

Sounds good, do you know the part number of the new muffler?

thanks

No, I went with a high flow resonator. We tried the stock one and it just muffled it too much, kind of defeated the purpose of the whole thing.

no offense, but i can't hear anything from this sound clip. it sounds more quiet than stock to me. my stock exhaust with 25K miles on it is way louder than what i can hear on this sound clip.