Hello,

I'm hoping someone can help because I have no idea how to even search my issue.

I bought a 2014 Ford Edge Limited privately. I’ve had it for two years and the other day my audio dropped out and my touchscreen is experiencing delays (if / when it works). I am unable to turn on my radio, despite it appearing “connected” to my phone. I am also unable to select any AM or FM radio station.

I have zero sound coming from the system. I am able to hear an audible “beep” from my backup sensors, however, I have no radio, no audio from my connected media player device, and am unable to even get audio from my connected (Bluetooth) phone. 

I would also like to recalibrate my touchscreen, but I am unable to find any information on this online. I have  a Limited Edition Edge so the majority of my interface is either ON the touchscreen or on the dumb Haptic Touch screen thing. 

I have attached a photo of it for reference.

please note: I have pulled and swapped fuses, removed the battery, replaced the battery, etc. with zero success.

IMG_0317.jpeg