Turtle Wax streaking

Used Turtle Wax Hybrid Solutions Ceramic Spray Coating on 2020 Titanium and I'm pleased with the results.  However I messed up on a section of the passenger door as you can see in the photo. The streaking is caused by applying too much spray and not wiping it down.  Please offer suggestions on how to remove the streaks.  (Sent photo to Turtle Wax but no response yet.)

Streaking Turtle Wax.JPG

Don't worry, since ceramic and wax sits on the surface, you haven't damaged the clear coat or paint, but you will need to remove the ceramic coating. I'd check online to see if there are proven techniques and solutions specific to removing ceramic coating. The best way I've found to remove old wax is to wash the car with Dawn or another detergent that breaks down grease, then clay bar the car, wash and apply wax or ceramic. If you want to do just the affected area, try a clay bar on a small area. Of course, never use Dawn to regularly wash the car. Good luck. 

Edited by Tim W. AZ