Stuck in the mud

I have a real mess on my hands. My 2007 Edge AWD is stuck in the mud in a field. It is in deep ruts so there is no clearance under the vehicle. It is not near a road, and I wouldn't be able to get a tractor or tow truck any closer than maybe 75 yards. I can't get anything under the vehicle at this time due to frozen ground and no clearance. I went to a showroom to look underneath, and I'm just not sure where I would hook a cable if I could. To make matters worse, this is my wife's car, and I'm the one who got it stuck a week ago. I told her it might be there until May (ha-ha). I know there has to be a way to solve this dilemma, but it really is keeping me up at night. Where can I hook a cable either in the front or at the rear?

I have a real mess on my hands. My 2007 Edge AWD is stuck in the mud in a field. It is in deep ruts so there is no clearance under the vehicle. It is not near a road, and I wouldn't be able to get a tractor or tow truck any closer than maybe 75 yards. I can't get anything under the vehicle at this time due to frozen ground and no clearance. I went to a showroom to look underneath, and I'm just not sure where I would hook a cable if I could. To make matters worse, this is my wife's car, and I'm the one who got it stuck a week ago. I told her it might be there until May (ha-ha). I know there has to be a way to solve this dilemma, but it really is keeping me up at night. Where can I hook a cable either in the front or at the rear?

I say report it stolen.

How is there mud if the grounds frozen ? You left your car stranded for a week ? You say the closest a vehicle can get is 75 yards, so how the hell did you get to where your at ? Maybe you should just leave the car there and buy an '09 Edge for your wife.

Mike, my wife likes your idea. The details are a little bizarre, but it involves taking a late ride in a beautiful fresh snowfall. Now, do you know where I can hook a cable?