Just purchased a a 19 edge. The rear washer fluid isn't spraying g the back window.  I've checked the pump it is working, disconnected the line in the rear hatch near the nozzle and I'm getting fluid there.  I blew air through the nozzle itself and getting air through it fine so its not clogged.  What am I missing?   Any help is appreciated

Welcome to the Forum, @Rlahnan0121!

Relevant sections from the 2019 Edge Workshop Manual and Wiring resource are attached below as PDF documents...

By reviewing the documents, you'll find that your Edge's single Washer Fluid Pump feeds both the Windshield washer jets and the Rear Glass washer jets by reversing its rotation to serve one set or the other set of washer jets, via a relay in the Windshield Wiper Motor and an unserviceable Rear Washer Relay in the Battery Junction Box (BJB).

WindshieldWasherPumpIllustration-FrontRightHandSideofVehicleWithWheelwellLinerRemoved.thumb.jpg.05a3de89cc234858e4a775e293ef7f0d.jpg

If you are capable with an electrical test light and Volt-Ohm Meter, it will be worthwhile for you -- or a professional technician -- to perform the diagnostic step-by-step of Pinpoint Test L toward determining the root cause of your Edge's rear washer performance issue.

Good luck!

Link to this page on Ford's online parts-selling site, FordParts.com

WindshieldWasherPump-MotorPumpAssembly-MotorcraftWG337-FordPartJL1Z17664A-FordParts_com.thumb.jpg.709c4ecb306bb060c532c42357e1fe2e.jpg

Rear Washer Relay - Wiring Diagram - 2019 Edge.pdf Diagnostic Testing Procedure - Pinpoint Test L - THE REAR WINDOW WASHER IS INOPERATIVE - 2019 Edge.pdf Wipers and Washers - System Operation and Component Description - 2019 Edge Workshop Manual.pdf WINDSHIELD WASHER PUMP - Connector C137 Details - 2019 Edge.pdf WINDSHIELD WASHER PUMP - Connector C137 Location - 2019 Edge.pdf BATTERY JUNCTION BOX (BJB) - Connector C1035B Details - 2019 Edge.pdf BATTERY JUNCTION BOX (BJB) - Connector C1035B Location - 2019 Edge.pdf BATTERY JUNCTION BOX (BJB) - Illustration Showing F3, F28, Connector C1035B Locations - 2019 Edge.pdf BATTERY JUNCTION BOX (BJB) - Illustration Showing F3, F28, Connector C1035B Locations - 2019 Edge.pdf BATTERY JUNCTION BOX (BJB) - Fuse-Relay Listing (Partial) - 2019 Edge.pdf Windshield Washer Pump - Removal and Installation - 2019 Edge Workshop Manual.pdf Fender Splash Shield - Removal and Installation - 2019 Edge Workshop Manual.pdf

• Like 2

Finally found the problem. Short story is the rear passenger floor was filling up with washer fluid. I found where the hose when it bends to go up from the floor to under the rear seat the hose was worn through.  I ended up cutting out the bad section and splicing it with 3/16 brake line.  I'm sure I'm not the first and only person that will have this problem.

20240519_150403.jpg

• Thanks 2