Proud New Edge Owner

Ford_Fan

Hi everyone, I just joined today and read a lot of interesting stuff so far. I bought my new 08 Edge Limited almost two weeks ago and it has been sitting in my driveway waiting for nice weather. I have an Explorer to drive in bad weather, although I want to see how the Edge does in snow, I don't want the salt all over it, so I will wait for nice weather.

Hi everyone, I just joined today and read a lot of interesting stuff so far. I bought my new 08 Edge Limited almost two weeks ago and it has been sitting in my driveway waiting for nice weather. I have an Explorer to drive in bad weather, although I want to see how the Edge does in snow, I don't want the salt all over it, so I will wait for nice weather.

I'm a bit East of you in Laurel Md. and I finalized my deal on a 2009 Limited just today. The car is in Richmond and will be making its way up RT 95 sometime this evening for a delivery on Friday or Saturday. Just sold my 4X4 Explorer and am replacing it with this FWD Edge. With the amount of snow we get here I'm sure the FWD will be an adequate replacement. Congrats on the new purchase and lets hope both of us have many years and miles of trouble free driving.