Edge Sport Seats

Hey guys, is it possible to get ford to put the edge limited leather seats in my edge sport instead of the suede/leather combo. I dont like it at all! Im ordering one soon, and i was just wondering :)

Hi FourDoor. :D No, you will not be able to Factory Order the Edge that way.

You have several other possibilities: First, see if the Dealer would do a swap (highly unlikely) with another vehicle on their lot. Second, purchase the seats after you buy your Edge and install them yourself or pay to have them installed (very expensive). Third, purchase and have the seat recovered in an aftermarket leather covering. Ford does offer some accessory seat covers that you could use. They are manufactured by Katzkin, a top of the line leather seat cover company.

But you definitely can not Factory Order your Edge Sport with the Edge Limited seats.

Good luck. :beerchug:

• 1 month later...

FYI - I just purchased an 09 Limited and wanted the Katzkin seat covers to match the sport seats. I later found out from Katzkin that they DO NOT recover leather seats, just the cloth seats with a leather covering. I had another aftermarket company redo my leather seats to mirror the Sport seat. I will post some pics soon!