New MKX owner

diegoMKX

I finally talked my wife into getting rid of our Ford Excursion! She finally test drove a Ford Edge and she loved it! We almost bought it that night, but decided to sleep on it. The following week she drove by the local Lincoln dealer and called me all excited. She found the car she wanted. The next day we bought the MKX. She likes the looks better. :happy feet: We now have a car that will fit in any parking space and doesn't have a 44 gallon gas tank!

I'm looking to upgrade the rims to the factory OEM 7 spoke 20's, get wireless headrest monitors, upgrade to the factory nav system and my wife wants to add the light wood accents to the dash area. I'm debating about a CAI system and exhaust.

Now that she got the car she wanted I have to sell my baby........... :banghead:! My 06 Chrysler 300 SRT8! I bought my dad's 2002 6 cylinder F150 due to the economy sucking arz. We can't keep two car payments for the rest of the year. I'll miss my best, but the MKX made me realize I would rather drive in comfort then drive like my arz is on fire. I can't believe I never got pulled over in it.

It is about 90 in San Diego today and supposed to be another hot one tomorrow. Everyone be safe and take care, Ryan.

I finally talked my wife into getting rid of our Ford Excursion! She finally test drove a Ford Edge and she loved it! We almost bought it that night, but decided to sleep on it. The following week she drove by the local Lincoln dealer and called me all excited. She found the car she wanted. The next day we bought the MKX. She likes the looks better. :happy feet: We now have a car that will fit in any parking space and doesn't have a 44 gallon gas tank!

I'm looking to upgrade the rims to the factory OEM 7 spoke 20's, get wireless headrest monitors, upgrade to the factory nav system and my wife wants to add the light wood accents to the dash area. I'm debating about a CAI system and exhaust.

Now that she got the car she wanted I have to sell my baby........... :banghead:! My 06 Chrysler 300 SRT8! I bought my dad's 2002 6 cylinder F150 due to the economy sucking arz. We can't keep two car payments for the rest of the year. I'll miss my best, but the MKX made me realize I would rather drive in comfort then drive like my arz is on fire. I can't believe I never got pulled over in it.

It is about 90 in San Diego today and supposed to be another hot one tomorrow. Everyone be safe and take care, Ryan.

MKX and SRT8...SWEET RIDES!

Welcome fellow MKX'er.

Definitely get the wood match kit. Worth every penny for looks. Wife loves the matching darker dash kit that we had installed.

I would save the exhaust and CAI. I was gung ho to do it myself (see signature). Sleep on it and you'll change your mind. I'd pimp the interior first.