WRAITHEDGE Posted 6 hours ago Report Share Posted 6 hours ago What's up everyone. Figured I'd finally share my 2012 Ford Edge Limited build, WRAITH//EDGE. I wanted to do something different with the first-gen Edge and take it in more of an American VIP/stance direction rather than the typical SUV build. Current setup includes H&R lowering springs, chrome wheels, custom lower aero, smoked tails, rear spoiler, large exhaust tips, resonator delete and Flowmaster Super 40. A lot of the exterior work has been DIY/custom because there isn't much aftermarket support for this generation. Still refining some details, but this is where it sits now. Curious what other Edge owners think—and I'd especially like to see any other modified 2007–2014 Edges still around. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.