Wheels on my Edge

Hi, thinking of purchasing these wheels and wanted to have some feedback of what you think. They are Giovanna Dalar in Black to go on my White Sand Edge.

post-4756-1242301880_thumb.jpg

Those Wheels are awesome! :hyper:

I saw these on a parked Audi a couple of weeks ago and took some photos. Unfortunately because it was parked in between cars I couldn't get a full shot.

They look great in photos but you should see them in person. :rockon:

I say go for it, I'm going to one day. :)

post-6365-1242305657_thumb.jpg

post-6365-1242305664_thumb.jpg

post-6365-1242305673_thumb.jpg

I wonder how they will hold up through the years? They look pretty beat up. I know they are flat black but, look at the rivets. It almost seems like the powder coat is chipping? I've been eyeballing The Rays whole line-up because they are light as hell. I definitely need to call to see what models will fit.

CE28N.jpg

77svaio.jpg

rmp_rem_blkc_ci3_l.jpg

Edited by hydro

The second Rays rim is pretty nice but we all know that those are going to cost some serious coin. I put Rays in the same category as Volk and Racing Hart because those rims are used mainly on tuner/import cars.

As for me, I am looking at putting these on the Edge:

KMC Dime

dime_black.jpg

Found these in a 20" plus the same Pirelli Scorpions that come on the Limited for $1700. :yahoo:

Those KMC's do look good. I wonder how heavy they are and how much different the FWD application will look with the deep dish gone? I may need to look into those also. I had the KMC XD Diesels on my F-250, loved how mean they looked.

Edited by hydro

Those KMC's do look good. I wonder how heavy they are and how much different the FWD application will look with the deep dish gone? I may need to look into those also. I had the KMC XD Diesels on my F-250, loved how mean they looked.

I have been talking with the shop on these and the owner knows I want the lip. I am going to have a 2.5" lip on them. as for weight, I am sure they are going to weigh more than the Rays or the comparable Asanti AF128 (Maybe slightly less than that).

Looking good. Do you know the backspacing and tire size you went with.

I don't know the backspacing but the guy that sold them to me said that when he puts in the model of car, it gives him the correct spacing for that car. Tire size is 245/50-20.

• 2 months later...
Right on, We'll need some pics when you get them. Plus, if you don't mind posting the offest and any issues with rubbing... you know, all the juicy details

I will post all the gory details when the Dimes are installed. However, the tires are changed to the same Pirelli Scorpions that are on Limiteds.