2007 MKX..good deal?

4x4

I have a found a 07 white chocolate MKX with 25000 miles on it, loaded to the gills with nav, rear dvd, power liftgate, moonroof etc..i think i has every option....interior is the tan....is owned by an older couple who really took care of it...price 26K I think that is a great price..my ONLY issue with this vehicle is that is has the light wood color in it...I do not like it....how hard would it be to change it out? Is it worth doing this deal?

• 2 weeks later...
I have a found a 07 white chocolate MKX with 25000 miles on it, loaded to the gills with nav, rear dvd, power liftgate, moonroof etc..i think i has every option....interior is the tan....is owned by an older couple who really took care of it...price 26K I think that is a great price..my ONLY issue with this vehicle is that is has the light wood color in it...I do not like it....how hard would it be to change it out? Is it worth doing this deal?

No good?

• 2 months later...
No good?

This site isn't as active as you or I would wish it to be. I for one think that the wood panels should be easy to remove. But I speak without any experience. The whole door panel might have to be removed to do so if it isn't just glued on.

I have a question for you ... how wide is the rear cargo area? Would a full 4x8 sheet of plywood fit between the wheel wells?

Edited by mk23666

• 4 years later...