Eloectrical Problem ?

egayosso

My wife's Ford Edge 2007 this mornig didn't start. When she tried to start the engine it didn´t worked and all the lights in the dashboard and headlamps started to flash. Later the lights stoped and she tried again to start the car with the same results.

Do you have any idea of what is happening ?

Thnaks,

Edward.

My wife's Ford Edge 2007 this mornig didn't start. When she tried to start the engine it didn´t worked and all the lights in the dashboard and headlamps started to flash. Later the lights stoped and she tried again to start the car with the same results.

Do you have any idea of what is happening ?

Thnaks,

Edward.

Hi egayosso. :D Impossible to diagnose over the Internet. Could be anything from a loose battery connection or dead battery, to "the sky is the limit...". All we can do is take educated (or wild) guesses. And that would simply waste your time.

Your 2007 Edge has a 3 year/36,00 miles New Car Warranty, and a 5 year/60,000 mile Powertrain Warranty. Along with those Warranties comes "Complementary Ford Roadside Assistance" (it is free). So call the Roadside Assistance number and have your car towed to your Ford Dealer.

For what it is worth, that would be my advice.

Let us know what the outcome is.

Good luck. :beerchug:

Thank you very much bbf2530

I will contact the Ford Dealer. Hope this kind of warranty applies in Mexico. ( I live here) I'll let you know.

Thanks again. !!!!

Eduardo.

Hi egayosso. :D Impossible to diagnose over the Internet. Could be anything from a loose battery connection or dead battery, to "the sky is the limit...". All we can do is take educated (or wild) guesses. And that would simply waste your time.

Your 2007 Edge has a 3 year/36,00 miles New Car Warranty, and a 5 year/60,000 mile Powertrain Warranty. Along with those Warranties comes "Complementary Ford Roadside Assistance" (it is free). So call the Roadside Assistance number and have your car towed to your Ford Dealer.

For what it is worth, that would be my advice.

Let us know what the outcome is.

Good luck. :beerchug: