Windshield Distortion

Alanfl

Has anyone noticed a distortion about 6in. up from dash. If you at the center line in the road you notice it bends toward the right.

Hi Alan. :D No, I have not.

However, if it is affecting your driving or bothers you, point it out next time you have your Edge in for service and ask that it be replaced under Warranty. Or if it is not a big enough concern to you, leave it be.

Good luck. :beerchug:

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I remember when my dad had a '95 Explorer that had a sqiuggly/distorted spot in the glass right in the middle of where you look down the road to drive. After a couple dealer trips they finally noticed it and replaced the windshield free of charge stating it was a safety issue.

• 3 weeks later...

Has anyone noticed a distortion about 6in. up from dash. If you at the center line in the road you notice it bends toward the right.

Yep...my wife's 2009 Edge has the exact same problem (I tend to notice it when I'm looking forward, low to the left..). Hasn't bothered me enough to take back to the dealer, though...I don't see it all the time. Please keep us posted if you do take it to Ford for repair (windsheild replacement???). Thx,