TYC Cabin air filters

Filters are cheap but the shipping is where they get you!!!!!!!!!!! $15.00 plus to ship a $5.00 filter, what a crock, i will be sticking with my $16.00 motorcraft instead of being taken for a ride by a website making the price up in shipping!

www.dealparts.com have the 2007-2009 TYC cabin air filter for $5.50 a piece. These filters are becoming very difficult to find and the prices are going up. I have these filters and they work great......if not better than the $16.00 motorcraft air filter. :baby:
Edited by kiese02

WOW Blazed Up, someones got issues!!! First of all, SORRY for posting what i found out when i went to the website you listed.I was not offered FREE SHIPPING, guess you must have gotten a special offer. YOU NEVER STATED THAT YOU GOT FREE SHIPPING IN YOUR ORIGINAL POST, I CAN'T READ YOUR MIND! Looks like you have a problem with someone not getting the deal you found and NO the economy hasnt affected me the way if must have you!! This site is very useful EXCEPT when people post stuff like you do!!! Congrats if you can get them for $5.50 with FREE SHIPPING, but you are probably the only one!! :hysterical::finger:

My shipping was free........cripes kie, I can add you know. 3 filters for the price of one......you stick with the $16 filter. It's nice to see the economy doesn't affect everyone.

Excuse me for posting a good deal so people can save money on an item that needs replacing every year. I was not aware the free shipping was temporary........I bought 2 of these filters a year ago for $3.30 a piece through amazon but now they are not listed and they do not know when or if they will be selling these filters again. Just trying to help people out. "when people post stuff like you do" thats when this site becomes not so helpful. Troll.

Excuse me for posting a good deal so people can save money on an item that needs replacing every year. I was not aware the free shipping was temporary........I bought 2 of these filters a year ago for $3.30 a piece through amazon but now they are not listed and they do not know when or if they will be selling these filters again. Just trying to help people out. "when people post stuff like you do" thats when this site becomes not so helpful. Troll.

Maybe you should check your info to make sure it is correct and up to date before posting.