EBC brake rotors !

Why does www.autopartswarehouse.com have 3 separate rotors made by EBC that are 3 different sizes ? The rotor would have to be replaced with the same size that came off the car........if not, you would have to redo the caliper brackets as well as other modifications. Am I missing something here or are they wrong. All 3 rotors state they will fit SE, SEL, Limited edge models. I would like to order these rotors along with EBC greenstuff pads. Does the AWD models really have larger rotors than the FWD models ?

Edited by BlazedUp

• 1 month later...

Did you ever decide on what you were going to do? I am at the same point, I have the rotors chosen, EBC E35GD7069 "EBC 3GD SPORT SLOTTED AND DIMPLED BRAKE DISCS, VENTED, BLACK ZINC, SET OF 2 -- 4 x 108 mm bolt hole pattern; 10.9 in. diameter; Features dimple drilled holes to eliminate rotor cracking, wide aperture slots that keep pads and rotors cooler, full width"

but I just cant decide on the pads, I was thinking green stuff, but now I am thinking maybe red, but I don't want horrible brake dust, and I am thinking thats whats going to happen.

Edited by Abrannan19

• 3 weeks later...