Cargo Cover?

Has anyone come up with a cargo cover?

That is something to cover up what's in the back of an Edge or MKX. The CX-9, Murano and some other CUVs have covers. This seems like a big oversight by Ford. It'spretty easy to see whats in the back through the privacy glass.

Havent seen one as a part of a package or on any of the current accessory lists. So far i either havent had anything of value or i have had a bunch of stuff in there that couldnt be covered by a cargo cover. I'd still like one though if possible.

I'm aware of the cargo management option.

What I'm most concerned about is taking a MKX on a trip and having our suitcases, golf clubs, etc. sitting in the back for everyone to see. My wife is also concerned that there is no place to leave her pocket book in a MKX where is it out of sight. It does not fit in either the console or in the cargo management trays.

What I'm most concerned about is taking a MKX on a trip and having our suitcases, golf clubs, etc. sitting in the back for everyone to see. My wife is also concerned that there is no place to leave her pocket book in a MKX where is it out of sight. It does not fit in either the console or in the cargo management trays.

That is one big pocket book that it cant fit in the center console!

• 2 months later...

we got a moveing blanket (light weight )from a truck rental place. The blanket is mid to dark blue, just cover the goods in the back with the foldable and easy tro stow blanket ,with its color its very hard to see anything is back there or not.

Belfast

I just gave up a trailblazer with the cargo cover, however I can't say I used it that much. I am from North Dakota and have always carried a blanket or two in the back (wife freezes in the winter, and also when we go to the show in the summer) and I have just used the blanket to cover most items that I don't want seen. I guess I would probably think there was something that needed to be covered up if I saw the cargo cover closed. (just as you might if you saw the blanket)

• 7 months later...
Has anyone come up with a cargo cover?

That is something to cover up what's in the back of an Edge or MKX. The CX-9, Murano and some other CUVs have covers. This seems like a big oversight by Ford. It'spretty easy to see whats in the back through the privacy glass.

found it try ford stock number / 7T4Z-7845440-AA / (AA- IS THE BLACK ONE)

found several dealers / price range from $105 to $145

Good Luck