New Fleet AWD SEL Ford Edge

monkeytx

My new 2010 SEL AWD Edge White Suede should arrive soon. Replacing 2006 Grand Cherokee AWD FLEET vehicle.

Company options included, 202A package, Remote Start, DRL

I paid for the Nav Radio upgrade and Power Hatch Release. Does anyone else have the power rear hatch release and remote start package?

Do they work in concert with each other. How is the NAV/sound system in the Ford ?

Hope to see my New Edge by Christmas.

How is the NAV/sound system in the Ford ?

We have a 2010 Limited with the upgraded sound system. I personally think it is a subpar system. I am not an audiophile who demands a million dollar sound system, but I like to have a quality sound system. I've listened to a CD, Sirius, FM, and some MP3's. They all have the same hollow sound, almost a bit muffled too.

The NAV system has been great for us so far. Very, very accurate and easy to follow.

-Mike

We have a 2010 Limited with the upgraded sound system. I personally think it is a subpar system. I am not an audiophile who demands a million dollar sound system, but I like to have a quality sound system. I've listened to a CD, Sirius, FM, and some MP3's. They all have the same hollow sound, almost a bit muffled too.

The NAV system has been great for us so far. Very, very accurate and easy to follow.

-Mike

No problem with my sound system, I do not know what you talking about ......