MKX Yearly Changes?

VS70

Hey all. Trying to pin down yearly changes for the Lincoln MKX. This is what I have so far:

07: debut

08: gains Lincoln-badge fender shields, Sync now standard, heated & ventilated front seats now standard instead of optional, driver seat memory now standard instead of optional, Limited Edition Package (w/ 20-inch wheels) available.

09: none?

10: navigation gets real-time traffic?, Midnight Limited Edition package (w/ 22-inch wheels) available

Can anyone think of any others? Did I miss any? I figured this would be the place to ask!

Hey all. Trying to pin down yearly changes for the Lincoln MKX. This is what I have so far:

07: debut

08: gains Lincoln-badge fender shields, Sync now standard, heated & ventilated front seats now standard instead of optional, driver seat memory now standard instead of optional, Limited Edition Package (w/ 20-inch wheels) available.

09: none?

10: navigation gets real-time traffic?, Midnight Limited Edition package (w/ 22-inch wheels) available

Can anyone think of any others? Did I miss any? I figured this would be the place to ask!

Hi VS70. :D If you truly want a complete list (instead of relying on individual memory), do a full site search on the "Ford Edge Forum" page for the official "Lincoln MKX Order Guide" for each model year. The order guide has a specific and comprehensive listing of the changes and additions pertaining to each model year.

If/when I have a chance, I will post links to the Order Guides, if you have not already done so yourself.

Hope this information helps.

Good luck. :beerchug:

Edited by bbf2530

• 1 month later...

The 2010 has a new style optional 18" wheel and the previous "base model" 18" chrome-clad wheels were changed to a machined aluminum finish.

Our 2007 is equipped with body color door handles instead of chrome. Not 100% sure if that was a change made over the years or just part of the Elite pkg.

Those are the only 2 things I can think of that would be in addition to your list.