New to Forum

SargeRB

New to Forum - bought my 2008 Edge in Jul 2008, it had 10200 on it and I've driven it only 2500 since.

So far its great, love the extra room and ride. We also have a 2008 MKZ which is a lease and will turn in

Dec 31. The MKZ has been a great car, just too hard for the wife to get in and out [we're getting old - :) ]

and we are going to one vehicle. I didn't like the 18" OEM wheels, installed a set of Liquid Metal 18",

makes the car look a lot better.

Edited by SargeRB

Congratulations on your new Edge. I traded in a MKZ on my Edge and am still trying to get used to the differences, the biggest thing I am having trouble with is how wide the Edge is compared the MKZ. I do like that the Edge is a bit shorter as it gives me a little more room in the garage. I think the MKZ seats are more comfortable and I will miss the cooled seats next summer.

I like the color you chose :)

I got mine at Discount Tire, good price installed. One thing to keep in mind

Ford uses a band to mount the TPMS sender to the wheel, you will need new bands

to transfer the senders, the kit is less than $20, I also bought the crome metal valve stems.

Discount included everything with the install price except for valve stems - $18 additonal.

Sold my OEM wheels for $250.

Edited by SargeRB