07 Edge - New to us!

AirGuy

We just bought my wife an 07 Edge SEL Plus and love it. I'm a born and raised Ford guy and have never owned anything in my life but Ford Trucks. She was driving an old Buick and it's gone to live life on the other side. The cash for clunker program required 18 MPG or less and her Buick was rated at 19, so we missed out on that and went for a used Edge. I'm unbelievable impressed with this thing. The ride, the handling, the fit and finish - worth every penny!

Looking forward to tweaking it ever so slightly from time to time and making it "ours" because I just can't ever leave my vehicles alone. The garage looks nice with two big black Fords in it now - lucky for us this one gets a lot better mileage than my truck :yup:

The Edge is a nice vehicle, what kind of truck do you have?

I drive a F-150 Supercrew.

I added a Sony deck/changer, Eclipse amp, and two Kicker solo-baric subs under the rear bench. Factory wheels were replaced with a Super-Duty looking wheel and wrapped in BFG All-Terain KOs. Rotors replaced with drilled/slotted discs. Bull bar with lights. Nothing significant done under the hood. K&N is about it. ExTang bed topper, but looking for a new one right now.

Looking forward to making my wife's Edge our own and customizing here and there. So far, we absolutely love it.