Cleaning out Photobucket and a few things you might like

klc317

Thought you may enjoy a few pics and a video of an F0 tornado/funnel cloud that moved over our house last spring. Preceeded by lots of storrminess and hail. It touched down briefly about 10 miles to the east but wasn't strong enough to cause any damage and wasn't near any neighborhoods by that point:

Ignore my crazy neighbors voice in this one...haha!. I was trying to film how fast the tops of the clouds were building, very interesting...I love this stuff:

http://s97.photobucket.com/albums/l209/klc...nt=M2U00042.flv

Pics

DSC_0079-1.jpg

DSC_0085.jpg

DSC_0089.jpg

DSC_0088-1.jpg

nice pics, I remember that storm, some parts of town got the hail damage, I did get any damage but it did hail for a few minutes.

I didn't realize you were from the same area until now. Nice to see a fellow Cincy resident. That Edge of yours doesn't happen to be the one that came from Kings Auto Mall is it?

I didn't realize you were from the same area until now. Nice to see a fellow Cincy resident. That Edge of yours doesn't happen to be the one that came from Kings Auto Mall is it?

It was the one that Beechmont had for several months. I saw it there in the summer then I thought it was gone and then found it was in the show room for a whlie :( then it was back on the lot again. I saw it several times but didnt think of getting it until I was checking out the new SHO's and asked about the rebates on the Edge, they had very good rebates and I can get the Z plan through my Dad so it ended up getting it.