Photowork: 2011 Ford Edge

Marccom

Hi all together,

was bored a bit and made this little photowork.

What do you think?

Am I right with my thoughts that the chromegrill will be similar like at actual model?

Or will it generally be in black or in body-color or will it depend on trim level?

Take a look:

Here is the original spy photo:

2011%20Ford%20Edge%202.jpg

and here my edited version:

show-image_org-10012208926414.jpg

Original by Brian Williams; leftlanenews.com; Editing only for fun purposes

:hyper:

Greets

Marc

Hi all together,

was bored a bit and made this little photowork.

What do you think?

Am I right with my thoughts that the chromegrill will be similar like at actual model?

Or will it generally be in black or in body-color or will it depend on trim level?

Take a look:

Here is the original spy photo:

2011%20Ford%20Edge%202.jpg

and here my edited version:

show-image_org-10012208926414.jpg

Original by Brian Williams; leftlanenews.com; Editing only for fun purposes

:hyper:

Greets

Marc

The part you blacked out is chrome too :shades:

Edited by 07CRUSH

nice job on the photo but I think 07CRUSH is correct about the lower area being chrome.

Will make a second version with it soon.

Am afraid a bit that it will be too much chrome and where will be the numbersplate then?

But we will see it when it is ready.

Other question:

Do you know that it will be chrome or do you think or hope?

Greets

Marc

I think Ford made the mistake of going with smaller headlights on both the Edge and the MKX . They should both be larger by almost a half.

The interior seems to be spot on for the new versions/models tho.

Why do you think that?

I would say it just the other direction:

They should taken headlights from the actual Taurus and should made the grill a bit more in V-Form

to make the "face" a little bit more sporty and aggressive.

I would like that.

Greets

Marc

Ok guys,

before some said i have too much time.

Guess now you will be thinking that i am gone crazy. :hysterical:

Made my own Edge or maybe a "possible" model above.

Body-style as known but with a face more oriented at the styling of the Taurus.

Further i stretched the car a bit to longer length and wheelbase to be more spacius and variable like his halfbrother

CX-9. It is also now a fullsize-crossover with 7 seats and more comparable with CUVs like Saturn Outlook and his brother models.

The space of the regular Edge is ok...but that would be the perfect Edge for me.

Take a look and have fun :D :

show-image_org-10012416586387.jpg

Yes, i know that i am crazy :lol:

Edited by Marccom

Why do you think that?

They should taken headlights from the actual Taurus and should made the grill a bit more in V-Form

I would like that.

Greets

Marc

Well, with smaller headlights the grill looks too big. So either (I think) they should have enlarged the headlights by half or narrowed the grills by a quarter. That's just me.

The Taurus headlight idea is interesting, I think the same could have been done on the MKX with the headlights from the MKS I think. Either way the grills would have still been a little too large.

Well, with smaller headlights the grill looks too big. So either (I think) they should have enlarged the headlights by half or narrowed the grills by a quarter. That's just me.

The Taurus headlight idea is interesting, I think the same could have been done on the MKX with the headlights from the MKS I think. Either way the grills would have still been a little too large.

Hi,

hmm...maybe i`ll find some time to play with this idea, too.

Will make an update here then.

Greets

Marc

• 2 weeks later...

Why do you think that?

I would like that.

Greets

Marc

wow i fully agree with mk23666! when i bought my edge, i was looking at it, the cx-9, and the morano. one reason i chose the edge was it's aggressive look. it looks tough and mean in a classy and elegant way. smaller headlights and a larger, angled grill makes it look too european and doesn't set it apart from the others in this class. definitely not to knock your work (because you did a great job at doing this), but that last edge you did looks more like a santa fe which, is what i traded in for mine :D

• 3 weeks later...
definitely not to knock your work (because you did a great job at doing this), but that last edge you did looks more like a santa fe which, is what i traded in for mine

Thanks. But I agree with you a bit. when i finished i thought the same thing "looking like Santa Fe or Sorento a bit" and was little unsatisfied but tired.