One turn signal flashing fast

I just wanted to thank everyone for jinxing me LOL. Now my right rear blinker is out. Off to get a lamp now.

Lenny

Well as I turned right into Pep Boys to pick up the new bulb the blinker started working again. The bulb must be loose or the socket might have some corrosion in it. Ill pull it apart and post back. Pep Boys did not have the lamp anyway, The owners manual says the bulb is a 4157 K Pep Boys only had 4157 LL not sure of the diference.

Well as I turned right into Pep Boys to pick up the new bulb the blinker started working again. The bulb must be loose or the socket might have some corrosion in it. Ill pull it apart and post back. Pep Boys did not have the lamp anyway, The owners manual says the bulb is a 4157 K Pep Boys only had 4157 LL not sure of the diference.

I think LL just means Long Life and they're totally compatible, but I'm only 98% sure on that.

• 1 year later...

my 2007 edge's front left turn light is blinking faster while the rear left turn signal does not flash, although the park light is still working. Do I change the front bulb or the rear bulb? I got confused. Some said changing the one does not flash, and some said changing the faster blinking bulb, as the faster blinking is an indicator of an about-burned-out bulb. :reading:

my 2007 edge's front left turn light is blinking faster while the rear left turn signal does not flash, although the park light is still working. Do I change the front bulb or the rear bulb? I got confused. Some said changing the one does not flash, and some said changing the faster blinking bulb, as the faster blinking is an indicator of an about-burned-out bulb. :reading:

Your back one needs changing....

The park light is separate. If one light works (flashes) and one doesn't, always change the one that doesn't work at all.

The Flasher is load sensitive,if a turn signal filament or stop light goes out the flasher works at a faster speed to let you know a lamp is out.

4157K is oe 4157ll is long life,

the rear sockets burn because the lamps generate most heat when you sit at a stop with your foot on brake ,it would not burn if flashing because of the intermittent on/off cycle,Marty