Ford announces full year profits for 2009

Grey

January 28, 2010 Ford announced------

"Full year net income of $2.7 billion, or 86 cents per share, a $17.5 billion improvement from a year ago.

Pre-tax operating profits of $454 million, a $7.3 billion improvement from a year ago"

Gotta love it when a plan comes together. Way to go Mulally.

I have driven GM cars since I learned how to drive, GM cars date back to my grandparents on both sides. They almost had to pry my Blazer out of my cold dead hands. I really liked how the Edge looked but felt awkward switching to Ford. When I needed to give in and buy a car last year I decided to get the Edge and get over my GM fetish because of the situation the automakers were in. I felt GM really dropped the ball financially and honestly they have nothing I would really want to drive. GM has their hand out again and Ford is posting profits. I am glad I supported this company. And they are bringing an Explorer plant to Chicago.

January 28, 2010 Ford announced------

"Full year net income of $2.7 billion, or 86 cents per share, a $17.5 billion improvement from a year ago.

Pre-tax operating profits of $454 million, a $7.3 billion improvement from a year ago"

Gotta love it when a plan comes together. Way to go Mulally.

I bought a few shares of F (wish it was more) @ $2.00, then a few more (wish it was more) @ $2.86.

Then sold a few @ $7.72 and more @ $9.20.

The tax man is going to really like me.

ab