Pretty Stoked

bigphilly14

good luck! are you looking at new or used? and what models?

Ā 

My buddy works at a car dealership and has been looking for me, I was originally going to get a limited but I have decided I will get a sel with the features I like from the limited, mostly just the leather seats and the dual climate control. Seeing as not much has really changed inside or out from the 07 to the 09, I am going to get what ever the best deal is with 35k miles or less, hoping to keep the loan under 25k.

My buddy works at a car dealership and has been looking for me, I was originally going to get a limited but I have decided I will get a sel with the features I like from the limited, mostly just the leather seats and the dual climate control. Seeing as not much has really changed inside or out from the 07 to the 09, I am going to get what ever the best deal is with 35k miles or less, hoping to keep the loan under 25k.

Ā 

Ā 

We thought we might save money on a new Edge by getting the features we wanted on an SEL. When we got it priced, we found that the Limited was actually less expensive. Whatever you decide, I know you'll love your Edge as much as we do.

We thought we might save money on a new Edge by getting the features we wanted on an SEL. When we got it priced, we found that the Limited was actually less expensive. Whatever you decide, I know you'll love your Edge as much as we do.

This happened to me when I bought a new 2001 Chevy Blazer. The LT I got was cheaper and had more on it than the LS sitting next to it. When

I asked the salesman how could this be, he threw his hands up and said "beats me".

Ā 

Ā 

I will have to look at that when I am looking at list my buddy has put together for me.